FEBRUARY MESSAGE: Dear Classmates: We’re so excited that a number of you have signed up for our unique Miami Beach Art Deco Mini-Reunion. Our schedule of events, especially designed to give a whirlwind immersion […]
Having trouble registering?
Although the vast majority of users so far have been able to register successfully, a few classmates have had issues.
- Try using a different browser to register. It’s possible that the settings on your regular browser (e.g. the setting for cookies) are somehow preventing registration. So, for example, if you used Firefox, try using Chrome.
- If you never got an activation link, please check your spam folder. Email will come from“firstname.lastname@example.org”.
- If you are using a public or corporate network to access the web, please try a home network instead. It’s possible that there are restrictions on your network.
- Try using a different device. If you have used an iPad, for example, try a laptop or desktop instead.
- It is possible you are registered without realizing it. Try logging in with your username and password. If you have forgotten your password you can request a new one. If you are unsure about the username you entered, you can use your email address instead. Here is the direct link to request a lost password.
Please note that you should not have used spaces or non-alphanumeric characters such as !@#$%^ etc. in your username. This can cause problems. If that’s the case, let us know so we can delete the account and have you create a new one with a better username. Please be aware that the site will not let you create more than one account using the same email address — that’s why we need to delete your account before you can create a new one.
Report an issue
- What browser were you using (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.)? If possible, please include the version number of the browser. You can usually find this information by clicking the “Help” tab in your browser and then the “About” selection (e.g. “About Firefox”). That should show you the version number.
- What kind of device and operating system were you using (e.g. computer with Windows 7, iPad , Android Phone, MacBook Pro with OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, etc.)?
- Were you using a computer on a work or corporate network that may have restrictions?
- Please describe exactly what happened to the best of your recall. What emails did you receive? What messages on the site? We are trying to determine where the process broke down for you. Also please include what username and email you used, so that we can determine if you are in the system.